Nidhi (A Mutual Benefit Company)
Nidhi in the Indian context / language means 'Treasure'. However, in the Indian financial sector it refers to any mutual benefit society notified by the Central / Union Government as a Nidhi Company. They are created mainly for cultivating the habit of thrift and savings amongst its members. The companies doing Nidhi Business, viz. borrowing from members and lending to members only, are known under different names such as Nidhi, Permanent Fund, Benefit Funds, Mutual Benefit Funds and Mutual Benefit Company.
Apna Green India Nidhi Limited is a unique kind of financial institution which is duly approved by the government of India, ministry of corporate affairs as Nidhi Company under section 620-A of the companies act.
To contribute to the quality of life experienced by our depositors, customers, employees and the general public through partnerships that fuel the growth of our Company and to create shareholder value both in the short and long term.
- To mobilise public funds by innovating investment products that will enhance the value delivered to our depositors
- To engage in prudent lending to entrepreneurs to assist them in the creation of wealth.
- To embark on investments in which results can be clearly assessed and seize new opportunities in the market.
- To offer a caring and personalised service that will form the foundation for developing lasting partnerships with our share holders, employees and the general public.
- To use training and career development to create an empowered and committed group Values of employees who will drive the Company to high levels of achievement.
Excellence, Ethics, Professionalism, Transparency, Innovation, Quality